- Powerful 32 Bit Processor
- Dedicated Wifi module
- Super quiet TMC2660 stepper drivers, up to 256 microstepping.
- High speed SD card and support for a second SD external card if required.
- Dual extruders on the main board
- High Power rating: Each stepper driver is capable of 2.8A motor current, currently limited in software to 2.4A. The bed heater channel is specifically designed for high current (18A).
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the on board web interface.
- Setup your printer and update the firmware through the web interface.
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported
- Expandable up to 7 extruders with Firmware support for mixing nozzles and remapping axes to use high power external drivers.
- Support for the PanelDue: a full colour graphic touch screen
- Provided with Molex compatible plugs and crimps as well as ferrules for power and heater terminals.
Further details of the available addons are given on the Wiki at https://duet3d.com/wiki/Addon_Hardware_Features